- Awarded with 8 titles
- ModuleX’s flagship MUSEUM series received worldwide recognition
thanks to your support.
- NewsRecognized by IES Progress Report 2019
- Thanks to your support, ModuleX became the first lighting fixture
manufacturer in Japan to be recognized by the IES Progress Report
for two consecutive years.
The IES Progress Report is
- NewsGOOD DESIGN Award 2018
from The Chicago Athenaeum
- ModuleX MUSEUM series was awarded
with GOOD DESIGN AWARD, presented by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of
Architecture and Design.
ModuleX MUSEUM series are accessed into
the The Chicago Athenaeum Museum's
Permanent Design Collection.
- News Recognized by IES Progress
- ModuleX MUSEUM series fixtures are
the first Japanese lighting product to be
recognized by the IES (Illuminating
Engineering Society) Progress Report for
our high quality and creative optical design.
- News ModuleX MUSEUM series received the
GOOD DESIGN with 4 titles
- ModuleX MUSEUM series were selected by
the GOOD DESIGN AWARD’s jury for “GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017”
“DESIGN OF PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT”
“My Favorite Choice”More
- NewsModuleX won an iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
- ModuleX MUSEUM Series was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD,
a world-renowned design prize.
- We are proud of our only service with 5 years long-term warranty.
- ModuleX office was used for the location shooting
for UNIQLO's commercial for the jeans worn at the office.
- "Kosatsubo" at ModuleX global main office was
used for the location shooting for UNIQLO's
- SOCIAL Activities
- Beyond the frame of lighting, in relation to architecture, environment and for the purpose enriching people’s lives, we are also making an effort to contribute to the abundance of the local community.
- ProjectsGODIVA Café, Koshigaya Laketown
- ModuleX® was selected for use in the Koshigaya Laketown store of GODIVA Café, where customers can enjoy many kinds of original chocolate drinks, including the popular Chocolixir series. …More
- ProjectsKashiwabara Corporation's Iwakuni Head Office
- ModuleX® was selected for the renovation of Kashiwabara Corporation's Iwakuni Head Office in Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. …More
- ProjectsURAKUSATSU TOU
- ModuleX® was selected for use by URAKUSATSU TOU, a hot-spring inn that has opened in the popular new walking spot of Urakusatsu in the Kusatsu Onsen area of Gunma Prefecture.
- ProjectsMUSTARD™ HOTEL SHIMOKITAZAWA
- ModuleX® has been used in the MUSTARD™ HOTEL SHIMOKITAZAWA,
which has been launched with the concept of “adding fresh spice
to the holy ground of subcultures, where unique and colorful
groups come together, Shimokitazawa.”
- ProjectsArtizon Museum
- The Bridgestone museum has renewed and reopened as “Artizon Museum” on Jaunuary 18 th , 2020 and they has adopted ModuleX products.
- ProjectsThe Waseda International House of Literature (The Haruki Murakami Library)
- ModuleX® was selected for the Waseda International House of Literature (the Haruki Murakami Library), which opened after the remodeling of the former Building No. 4 at Waseda University.
- ProjectsPrivate Gallery of Ishida Kogyo K.K.
- ModuleX® was selected for the private gallery of Ishida Kogyo K.K. in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan.
This art gallery exhibits the collection of the Ishida family, …More
- ProjectsHyundai Customer Experience Center, Yokohama
- ModuleX® has been utilized at Hyundai Customer Experience Center,
Yokohama, which was Hyundai Mobility Japan's first directly managed
location in Japan. …More
- ProjectsThe headquarters' building of ZOZO
- ZOZO moved their headquarters to West Chiba and ModuleX’s lighting
With the concept of “West Chiba – the city crossing the imagination
- ProjectsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo/ MOT+
- MOT+ was renewed in March 2019 and ModuleX products were selected to be used.
ModuleX museum lighting fixtures control the unpleasant glare by using 4 types of the hood and have a function of the ability to optimize lighting quality and
- ProjectsTHE NORTH FACE Sphere
- ModuleX®️ was selected for THE NORTH FACE Sphere, the sixth store of The North Face brand to open in the Harajuku area.
- ProjectsShizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art
- ModuleX® lighting was adopted for the entrance lobby and
special exhibition room of the Shizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art.
ModuleX® Bespoke spotlights were selected for the special exhibition
room as the client highly appreciated them for being able to faithfully …More
- ProjectsSeiko Electric, Koga Factory, E Site
- ModuleX® was selected for use by the E Site of Seiko Electric's Koga Factory.
It is a three-story building located at Seiko Electric's Koga Factory, and about 200 designers work there.…More
- ProjectsAizu Higashiyama Hot Spring, TSURUGA Higashiyama Sohonzan
- ModuleX® was selected for use by TSURUGA Higashiyama Sohonzan, located opposite the Aizu Bukeyashiki Museum, at the gateway to the Aizu Higashiyama Hot Springs.…More
- ProjectsPortopia Hotel Rooftop Terrace Sorafune Kobe
- Portopia Hotel, one of the major city resort hotels in Kobe,
adopted ModuleX® lighting for its rooftop observation deck where
visitors can spend memorable moments in a superb location at a height
of 110 meters, …More